Friday, September 14, 2007

Not much new

Hello all!

Just sitting here blogging while Hank is at the football game (probably in the pouring rain). Didn't want to risk getting caught in the storm that's supposedly heading our way. I made some brownies and ate 3 of them. Not cool. Watching my fav. Friday night show "What Not To Wear". So, it's been another crazy week with yet another funeral. A man from our church committed suicide on Tuesday. Very sad. He had a wife and 3 kids. We didn't know the family, but alot of our friends did so it's been pretty sad around our church. Let's see.......not much else... guess I'll get to beading. Mom called and said she sold some of my stuff today. I'm going to make scrap Christmas cards this year. I've been doing cards for several months and they sell pretty well. Well guess that's the update. Hope all your teams win tomorrow.... Last week we had 3 on the tv and one going on the computer streaming. It makes for an interesting Saturday :)

0 comments: