Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A crafty night

Tonight I felt like doing some beading. My mom said that the store is going to be getting busy with Christmas shoppers. Yes, it's 93 degrees outside and people are thinking about Christmas... But hey- if they buy my stuff - I don't mind! So, here's a few sets I made tonight. I did the best I could with the picture taking. The photos do not do the beads justice. The colors are so pretty :) I love using glass beads. I sometimes use stones to mix with them - but mainly use glass. While I beaded, Hank sat on the couch watching "The Biggest Loser" while eating a piece of cake with a side of whole milk. That was just funny to me.






1 comments:

jenni said...

Super cool jewels.. and how cool is it that your cake is posted!!
I agree - laura should submit the scrabble puzzle.. The plane cake was ALL over the web.

Too funny to watch the Biggest Loser WHILE eating CAKE!!
*that's the best* thanks for the visual Tamm... (I think I've done that before)