Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's about us - not just Jacob!

Hello all and welcome to our blog! I'm writing this one to let everyone know what's going on with Hank and me (in addition to Jacob's world). I may have to put a pic of him on here every now and then (can't help myself - my boy is cute!) - but will try to limit the pictures to other stuff.


Take for instance, the picture below of the veggies. Laura, Jenni and now Karen all have pictures of wonderful freshly grown veggies on their blog. Apparently there is a rule about using vegetables on your blog so here's mine. They last a really long time too :)










A few weeks back for our anniversary (August 4th), my mom sent me money to get a new pot as I am trying to replace a few old ones. This is a pretty cool Rachael Ray 5 qt. that I love. Hank got me a 10" skillett of hers a while back and I really like it, so I'm hopeing to get a few more later on.



Our church had a fun concert Sunday night. Hank plays in the orchestra and the guys formed a Dixieland Band. He brought a sousaphone from school and played. He usually plays his tuba but for Dixieland, this was appropriate. There he was puffing away on the big screen. Too funny. He had a blast.

2 comments:

pete said...

wow.. that's some good lookin' broccoli...

jenni said...

YAY ANOTHER blog!
I agree with Pete -- that makes me giggle..