Sunday, September 30, 2007

Football: AAAAAA!!!

Another Friday night, another Lee County loss. It was homecoming, and the band had the blahs in the stands. BUT, they did a nice job on the field with the homecoming court. We played "I'll Be There" (Jackson 5, Mariah Carey) TEN TIMES while they introduced the homecoming court!

Meanwhile, the Gators lost. Stupid Auburn.

We have our first real competition coming up this Saturday. I should get some good video either Friday night or Saturday of Elphaba flying. So, check back here in a week!

4 comments:

jenni said...

I feel your pain - Stupid Kansas and Stupid Colt McCoy - BLehk!
After OK lost, and TX lost - I cheered on Auburn and Washington -- SORRY - Pete yelled at me if that helps..

Redhead Runner said...

ummmm....I guess I can't really get in on this "my football team just ruined my weekend" cry-fest. In truth Hank, I was hoping for a "battle of the undefeateds" on Oct. 20th (which would have meant that UK would beat LSU along the way).

As for Texas.....yeah, that WAS ugly.

Redhead Runner said...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3046053

8 players in 9 months?? Bah...they must all be misunderstandings. Everyone knows all the thugs play for the Bengals.

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

If anything ruined my weekend, it was the Homecoming "I'll Be There" loop! But the Gators didn't help. Gloat while you can...I have a feeling the Ol' Ball Coach is going to take care of the Wildkitties once again.