Monday, September 24, 2007

Back from our little trip

Jacob and me made it back from Savannah yesterday. We had a great time. I just put a ton of new pictures on his website. Not much new this week. Gonna try and get some more pieces done to ship to mom's shop. People are gearing up for Christmas already. I'm up to 2 miles, 4-times a week on the treadmill and I've upped the incline too. When I'm done I really feel my age :( But it seems to be helping the hipline so it's all good. We're planning a camping trip in a few weeks. Must buy a new tent first though. The old one is finally "done". Jacob should enjoy camping now that he's walking around. I think we'll get him a little camp chair. So - after that trip - we will bombard you with more cute pictures of our boy - so get ready!

0 comments: