Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring Fever!

Ok, Karen - here ya go....After getting the shoes, I found this adorable green blouse and necklace to go with it. I think I spent a total of $30 for all of it and it all goes with so much I already have. Can you tell I have spring fever!!! The weather teases us. 3 days of 70's and then tonight back in the 20's with highs in the 50's tomorrow. After taking these pictures, I felt like I was doing a blog for Laura's boss. Melanie always has pictures of cool stuff that she has either bought or wants to buy. So - here's my version :)

9 comments:

jenni said...

Tammy - why is that really cute family photo not in the album??
HMMM???? why ??
I would like it - so i can print it - and post you guys on my dart board...
:D

Tammy said...

dart board??? is that a good thing?

Karen L. Reese said...

Rock on with the shoes! Slip-ons are the way to go -- especially if you're like me and take them off as soon as you get in the door.

And do you keep your shoes in clear plastic boxes???? WOW -- you are WAY more neat-ified than I am -- I just use shoeboxes and label them with what's inside. Keeps the dust off and the cobwebs out. :D

Karen L. Reese said...

Yeah, it means she likes ya..... ;)

Either that or she's just the WORLD'S BIGGEST SMARTASS! LOL

Maybe a bit of both? hehehe

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

I keep some in plastic boxes as I like to see what's in them without having to get them down from top of closet. We use original the shoe boxes for Christmas gifts each year (Samaritan's Purse) so that's where all the boxes go. I like your word "neat-ified" - yep - that's me :D

Anonymous said...

Grammy says,
Gee, I just throw my shoes on the closet floor. Nobody ever accused me of being neatified! Love the blouse-especially because it's green. also love the new pics of the handsome boy on your album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pete said...

muahahahahahaha

pete said...

crap - I'm logged in as pete...