Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Blog

I call this "new blog" because it's a new blog - and that's about all that is new. February has been pretty quiet although we've had some crazy weather off and on. Today was absolutely beautiful and springlike. This past week Hank and the kids had a gig for the blessing/ground breaking of our new YMCA. Jacob and I went to hear the band. This week I am volunteering to work at the twice-a-year community children's consignment sale. A friend of mine runs it in the spring and fall and I always get good stuff for Jacob. Since I'm working the sale this time I'll get to shop before the public when the selection is the best. Saturday Hank has another community gig in town for an Art Festival. His Jazz band will play. Oh! (this is for you Karen) - I too found a great shoe deal. TJ Maxx is the best! Original price was $48 - TJ Maxx price was $25 - then down to $20 - then $15 and I got them for $10. Maybe I'll put a picutre on later. They are quite cute :) Hank is playing his X-Box and I'm off to do some scrapbooking. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the new family pic in your profile!

Karen L. Reese said...

SCORE! Way to go on the shoes! :D (Actually, WTG on the sale, too -- bet you'll find some great bargains! I love yard sales/etc.)

GOOD LUCK! And definitely post a shoe pic!