Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Collection

I started digging into the Christmas stuff today. I discovered that I have quite the collection of "Sally Carter Originals" :) Just thought I'd show them off to you. I look forward to new things from Sally all through the year. We have a small collection of Halloween/Fall items as well. And of course, Jacob has many personalized things on the walls of his room :) Merry Christmas!

The tin can has been with me a while - but I always love it. One side shows a winter scene and the other a summer.







4 comments:

Laura said...

I love my sally originals, too! But to give credit where credit's due, I think Pete and Jenni made the pillow...

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

The pillow is from Pete and Jenni. Tammy says she forgot to put that in the caption.

jenni said...

That's ok tammy - I still love *i suppose* - insert evil grin -

jenni said...

Oh - have you seen the toddler shirts at walmart that have the "dear santa..." on them...
I really need to pick one up for ben...