Friday, October 19, 2007

busy busy...

I'm making a box to send to my mom's shop. This week I've been busy making Christmas cards and more jewlery. I think I am enjoying the card-making more than the beading now. Making cards is just like scrapbooking and that is relaxing to me. Not much else new. Hank is at an away game and Jacob is in bed for the night. Watching another train wreck on TV - "American Band" - so far it's not too good. Oh well - FNL will come on soon so I can switch tracks to that train (and you too Jenni - I know). Have fun watching football tomorrow. Go Gators!! (I hope) :/


2 comments:

jenni said...

Cute Cute stuff!
I'm DVRing FNL -- petes playing DDR
and I'm trying to figure out a knit pattern - WOHOOO exciting Fridays!
*rolling eyes*
fun times i tell ya

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

That's OK...my real "Friday Night Lights" resulted in a 40-3 loss, followed by a 1 1/2 hr bus ride back home....