Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love this....

A friend posted this today...I've never heard of the song or the group - but the words are awsome..

These are lyrics written by Jamie Statema of the group Go Fish! Selah!

It's not just about the manger where the baby laid
It's not all about the angels who sang for Him that day
It's not just about the shepherds or the bright and shining star
It's not all about the wise men who traveled from afar...

It's not just about the presents underneath the tree
It's not all about the feeling that this season brings to me
It's not just about coming home to be with those you love
It's not all about the beauty of the snow I'm dreaming of...

It's about the Cross
It's about my sin
It's about how Jesus came to be born once
So that we can be born again
It's about the stone
That was rolled away
So that you and I could have real life one day
It's about the Cross.............................................

From the cd "Go Fish: Snow"

Posted by Tammy (I was signed in as Hank for some reason??..)

0 comments: