Monday, November 3, 2008

Chocolate Cake - YUM

This is a cake I made for our friend David's birthday. I don't think I've ever made a cake that came out so pretty :) It was dark chocolate cake with chocolate icing and then a chocolate ganache drizzled and topped with crumbled Heath bars. YUMMY :)
It's that time of year again. I have been working on a large order of Christmas cards for my mom's store. I made about 30 in the last 2 weeks. Whew....They are so much fun to make.
I also tried something new this year. I made gift bags to sell - complete with tissue and a gift tag. We'll see how they do. If they don't sell - then you may see them covering a gift one year :)


3 comments:

Am+a said...

The cake was, scratch that, IS awesome. Thanks for letting us eat your yummy creative expression.

The cards & bags would not have tasted as good...

;-)

Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

I really like those bags!!!!

Ashley said...

tammy, that cake looks sooo sinful!!! Mmmmm. Man, i so wish i could have some right now!!