Saturday, January 5, 2008

new stuff

All I wanted this Christmas was kitchen stuff. I haven't bought anything new since we got married and some stuff was from before that. So, I got a new bamboo cutting board and some new knives. And yes, I already cut my finger. All those years with crappy knives and no accidents - now I get brand new ones and there ya go. And it's my mouse-clicking finger too! I also got a new peeler, a new cheese slicer, a batter bowl and a baking dish. It is fun using all my new stuff. My goal this year is to slowly replace stuff in anticipation of a new house with a NORMAL size kitchen with more than one full size drawer!!! Our lame apartment has one full size drawer so all kitchen gadgets are in a basket in a cabinet. I am hoping to find apple green stuff to go in my new kitchen. My mom did her's in red and they make everything in red these days. Looks like the green color is coming along. I hope to see more things pop up in that color this year. guess that's enough rambling. Until next time...

1 comments:

Karen L. Reese said...

FYI, Martha Stewart has a LOT of nice kitchen stuff in green at Kmart -- I've been slowly collecting her stuff for the past 3 years and absolutely love them.....they are fabulous.