Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a day in my car

Today I got up with the roosters and drove Jacob to meet my parents in Mobile (half way to Louisiana). They are going to keep him for a week so I can go on the band trip with Hank. It took 5 hours to get there (with one stop) and then we had some lunch, I walked around a store and then drove all the way back. Uggg... 600 miles...I sure do miss my little guy already. I know my parents are going to have a ton of fun with him. And, oh yeah, he will be ROTTEN!! :) but that's what grandparents are supposed to do right :)...I'm so tired of my car that I may just walk to places tomorrow...Thursday will be spent on a bus for about 8 hours. This is not good for my workout schedule!!!

3 comments:

jenni said...

glad you made a safe trip!
the g-parents are fully trained in keeping the blog updated right?? :D j/k

Laura said...

i just realized i didn't have you as a link on my blog - sorry 'bout the oversight, i just always come here straight from Jacob's blog - it's fixed now, though!

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

We are hoping to get a few pictures of the activities for the week ... but don't count on any new Jacob blogs until WEDNESDAY!!! (Do you think you can hang on until then???)

Quick funny story: Jacob's room at Papaw's house is decorated with GATOR stuff (awesome, eh?). A friend, who is a huge LSU fan, came over to say hello, and while he was there Jacob went to his room, got his Gator pillow, pointed to the Gator head and said "Gator!" (That's my BOY!)

Speaking of which....Jacob really enjoyed the Orange and Blue spring scrimmage on ESPN. Video to come....

From Gatlinburg, TN --