Wednesday, March 5, 2008

stuff

Spring is here! Our weather has been truly awsome. Although yesterday we had tornado watch and crazy wind. No power from 1-6 with trees knocking down all the power lines. Today I worked at the community children's consignment sale. It was alot of fun hanging out with other ladies from church who work as well. I noticed a few of my items have sold :) I have also been trying extremely hard to keep oup the EVERYday fitness stuff. It really has challenged me and I love it! Maybe I'll get better at DDR by day 50 - sure hope so as I am quite a spaz at it - but I do work up a sweat.

In case you missed last night's American Idol - EWWW for Danny N. Hope he goes home tonight. Thanks for the tip on David H. Jenn.....It does make me watch his performances in a whole new way :) I thought the guys did WAY better than last week. Hoping for Danny and Luke to go home tonight.

guess that's about it for now....

3 comments:

Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

Is David H. the one that used to be a stripper?

Tammy said...

yes - so now it may be kinda creepy to watch him - :D

Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

Hmmmmmmm........creepy.....is THAT what they're calling it these days.... ;)