Saturday, March 7, 2009

What we're up to

Well, it's been a while since the last blog. If you can't tell, it's a busy time of year for me. Concert festival is next week, which takes up most (if not all) of my brain cells. It also takes a lot of time with extra rehearsals, not to mention jazz band, band booster meetings, etc. And when I'm working a few extra hours at school, it means Tammy's working a few extra hours at home. Basically, when I get home, I spend as much time with Jacob as possible, and then it's time to (a) do home stuff like paying the bills, or (b) veg in front of the TV, usually watching American Idol.

Grandma and Papaw spent the week with us, which has been awesome.  Jacob really enjoyed playing with them.  

Jacob and I had fun this morning playing catch in the back yard.  We need to do it again and get some video - it's cute!

So, looking forward to a good but crazy week this week -- festival performances on Wednesday and Thursday, band golf tournament on Friday, and a jazz gig on Saturday.  It's going to be fun, but I'm looking forward to not being so busy!

1 comments:

internet tv said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.