Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back Home

Well, we are back home in Georgia after a difficult and emotional week in Arkansas.

It was great seeing everyone, especially Uncle Richard and Uncle Cork, who we haven't seen in a while.

We got back Friday night, and I hustled over to school to try to catch the halftime show. I didn't make it, but it was good to see the kids. At least 10 different kids said, "We're glad you're back." Still, it was a lot harder emotionally than I thought it would be. I thought I would just walk in there, say hello to the kids, and things would be as normal. Things were normal, but at the same time they weren't. I can't really describe it.

So it's back in the saddle on Monday, ready or not. (I'm not ready, but it doesn't matter, does it?)

Stay safe, everyone....

0 comments: