Wednesday, May 21, 2008

today

Not much new here other than we're counting down the last days of school!!! Can't wait for summer. Jacob just turned 2 and now we're thinking about potty training. That will add some adventure to the summer definitely. Just watched the American Idol finale. Yay for D. Cook! I was so surprised - thought for sure the kid would win - but so glad he didn't. ....tomorrow is my birthday.....Hank and Jacob went shopping tonight.....All I know is they went to the bookstore so Jacob could play with the "choo choos" and they ate "cocos (cookies)" That's all I could get out of Jacob - he wouldn't spill as to what Hank got me :) Guess I'll have to wait :) Oh - I joined our church choir tonight. It's a fun group so I'm glad to be a part of it. Hank said he never thought he'd see the day where I was in the choir and he wasn't. Belive me - if we had no church orchestra - he would have joined choir a while ago. But he enjoyes playing with the guys better than singing - and that's saying something!.....We started looking at houses last weekend. We saw 7 on Tuesday and I have lined us up to see 5 more either tomorrow or this Saturday....Stay tuned... This blog is a ramble - oh well... Until next time..

2 comments:

jenni said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!
Seriously 20 yrs from HS? that's crazy!

I hope your boys do something wonderful for you - you deserve it!

Fluffy Bunny Slippers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!