Sunday, November 11, 2007

great weekend!

We had a fun weekend. Friday night I took Jacob to the last home game and we had a great time. Then, Saturday morning I got up early and drove to a friend's house and had a yard sale. Made $25 - not great - but better than nothing. Saturday night Hank and I went on a date!! It's been so long - I really don't remember the last time we went out without Jacob. Our friend Amanda came over to hang out with Jacob and we went to Red Lobster and ate till we hurt - then went to Theater Albany to see "And Then There Were None" - Agatha Christie. It was a fun murder mysterie. 3 hours long!! After eating all the food, I did have trouble in Act 2 staying awake - but somehow I still managed to follow it all :) The weather this weekend was beautiful as well. It's finally cooling off and feeling like fall. One more week of school and then we're off to "Turkentucky"

Speaking of KY -Laura I stumbled on another cheerleading show. We are getting free channels this weekend and the network is called "Fuse" - they have a show called "Cheerleader U" and it follows the KY Wildcat cheerleaders. They had a marathon on so I watched several.

That's about it. Our church is 50% completed in it's filming of our next movie. Sadly though, tonight one of the crew passed away. A guy from Orlando was one of our film crew and he was traveling back up here. He had a car accident and died several hours later. His wife is expecting their first child. Very sad news. Pray for the Monk family this night.

Until the next blog....

T

0 comments: